Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant / Applications open until July 5th
Do you have a passion for authentic story telling + working in the world of sustainable fashion? Do you have a great eye for design, love fashion AND meeting deadlines? Come join our small, close knit team to help The Shudio expand our online voice of sustainability in fashion + design via social media!
- Available 15-20 hours a week to start, must have weekend availability
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Team-oriented with great communication skills
- Eager to help take brand’s message to the next level
- Ability [/willingness to learn] to interpret data analysis of social media insights
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Photoshop, Canva and Pinterest
- Enthusiasm for creating and scheduling a robust content calendar
- Fashion forward with a sustainable focus
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in creating and implementing a consistent social media calendar that showcases the company, storefront + events to our online audience and help ensure the content aligns with the Shudio brand.
- Shooting video + stills content for SM, assisting with vintage photoshoots, capturing BTS of the Shudio brand
- Researching and providing feedback on new relevant digital platforms including new social media tools and trends to expand market reach
- Assist with creation of social media insight reports through program analytics
- Assisting in identifying marketing + advertising opportunities on social media, local publications and local event organizations
This role is an introductory one, but the right candidate could be considered for full time employment depending on performance. The compensation begins at $15/hr, flexible time off, PTO when your shift falls on a holiday we are closed in addition to one full week of PTO at the beginning of the year. We also offer a generous employee discount and a fun, creative and collaborative work environment!
To apply, please email the shop owner, Merl Kinzie at email@example.com with your name, resume, any applicable social media you manage and why you are a great fit for the role!
The Shudio is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. People of color and LGBTQ+ people are encouraged to apply. The Shudio does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability.
We are a small company focused on providing a variety of sustainable sources to shop from. We love: dancing to everything from 80s rock ballads to disco to Lizzo, spontaneous group lunches, gummy bears, and astrology..
And creating a safe + welcoming environment for us and our patrons to explore the multi-faceted world of conscious consumerism.