The Franklin Self-Watering Planter combines classic design with sub-irrigation technology for a planter that's equal parts form and function. Watering from below ensures fast growth and healthy plants. It's never been easier to know when and how much to water your plants!
- Material: glazed ceramic.
- Diameter: 6.50”
- Width: 6.75”, Height: 5.50”
- Includes aeration stones and a sub-irrigation insert.
- For further information, read How To Use Our Self-Watering Planters.
CANNOT be shipped
HOW TO USE:
1. Place the sub-irrigation insert inside the planter. Pour the included aeration stones over the insert until it is covered.
2. Repot your plant into your new planter, aligning the top lip of the planter and allowing for a half inch to an inch of clearance.
3. Add soil to fill your planter and gently compact it to ensure the plant is secure in the pot. Water the soil thoroughly and set the planter on the provided saucer reservoir.
*Plants are NOT included in purchase. Shop plants here.