A naturally absorbent support pole that helps aerial roots take hold and creates an ideal habitat for many climbing and upright plants. It's the next best thing to growing plants in a forest!
- Small: 30 inches / 2.5 feet
- Large: 36 inches / 3 feet
- Preserved moss
- GRAS approved by the FDA
- Base: ADD HERE
- Great for supporting vining plants or larger plants
- Promotes larger leaf growth
HOW TO USE:
- 1. Soak moss pole 1-2 hours before using for the first time.
- 2. Place the new moss pole at the base of the planter, add soil with one hand while holding the pole in place
- 3. Centered plant in the middle of the pot, continue adding soil until roots are thoroughly covered and soil is mostly to the top of the pot.
- 4. Lightly press soil into the pot, its completely normal for pole to be slightly loose, pole will become more secure as you water and the roots begin to grow in the pot.
- 5. Spray moss pole to keep aerial roots moist and encourage growth.
Repotting with your new moss pole is the best way to secure it to your plant.
Moss pole should be replaced every 2-3 years to prevent the possibility of pest or fungus.
Details copy by BFG Supply Co.
Photo curtesy of Super Pole