If “late summer” were a scent: freshly plucked juicy mission figs with jet black skin, dipped in lemon sugar and spice.
Smells Like: Mission Fig | Allspice | Cedarwood
- This soap is made with poppy seeds for a light exfoliation
- Ingredients: Saponified Oils [Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil], Aqua (Water), Fragrance (Parfum), Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Activated Carbon (Charcoal) Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis L. (Rosemary) Extract
- Approx. 4 oz
- Packaging: Biodegradable, Compostable, Plastic-free, Recyclable, and Recycled
- Product Materials: Nontoxic, Plastic-free, and Vegan
- Production: Cruelty-free, Ethically sourced, and Sustainably sourced
All soap bars are phthalate, nitro musk, artificial detergent, silicone, preservative, and palm oil-free! Please store your handmade soap bar in a well-draining dish to insure a long shelf life, and keep out of the sun. Due to the hand-cut/handmade nature of the bars, sizes and colors may slightly vary.
photo + copy credit to Soap Distillery