- Fragrance Notes: Coral Hibiscus, Driftwood, Frangipani, Grapefruit, Sea Jasmine, Sea Salt
- Dimensions: 3.25"H, 3.75" Diameter
- Hand poured with a coconut wax blend.
- Lid Botanicals: Larkspurs
- Burn 3-4 hours at a time; overall 37 hour burn time
- 1 wicks, 10 ounces
Before lighting, trim the wicks to 1/4". The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn long enough to liquefy the top layer of wax. Typically this will take 1 hour for every inch of the diameter, though that time frame can vary depending on environmental factors, such as oxygen levels, drafts or airflow, and temperatures. Wax has a "memory", so allowing the candle to liquefy nearly edge to edge will help prevent an uneven pool from forming in the future. To ensure the best life of your candle, keep your wicks trimmed to 1/4" at all times. Your candle has reached the end of its useful life when there is 1/8" to 1/4" of wax left in the bottom of the vessel. Please do not burn your candle past this point, as you will risk damaging the vessel or its surroundings.
Copy + photos by Rosy Rings
INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANG