UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19
UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19:
Our shop is now OPEN on the weekends (see below for more details).
Plants are only available for pick up or drop off delivery; we do NOT ship plants.
Fridays 12-4p, Saturdays + Sundays 11a-4p
SPECIAL HOURS: July 4th 11a-2p
Masks are required.
- Shop our new boutique set-up: Includes plants, apothecary, paper goods and more; 3-4 people at a time
- Vintage Clothing: 2 people at a time, clothing is fully sanitized / steamed
FREE CURBSIDE PICK UP
Wednesdays 12-4p + Saturdays 11a-4p
- Orders must be made 2 hours in advance (i.e. Sally wants to pick up their order on Saturday, June 26th at 1p; order must be placed by Saturday, June 26th at 11a)
- If you are purchasing a pot + plant and would like them potted together, please let us know in your note at checkout.
FREE DROP OFF
Wednesdays 10a-2p (drop off for last week of June will be on Thursday, July 2nd 10a-2p)
(drop off time varies depending on nearby deliveries for that week)
- Delivery within 5 miles require an order minimum of $10+
- Delivery within 5-8 miles require an order minimum of $50+
- Orders must be placed by Tuesday 7p (i.e. Mary wants to have their order dropped off on Wednesday, July 8th; order must be placed by Tuesday, July 7th by 7p)
- In the notes, please include any details we should know for an easy, minimal-contact delivery (i.e. leave on porch, call when arriving, etc.)
2-6 business days for domestic US orders
expect slight delays due to COVID-19
P O L I C I E S :
- Returns + exchanges on orders made prior to June 12th are extended a week after the shop reopening (date TBA)
- Vintage returns will be issued store credit
- Jewelry returns will be issued refunds or store credit
- NO RETURNS on apothecary, plants, and paper goods
- Read our full return policies here.
We - and all small businesses alike - are approaching this time of uncertainty as best we can, with responsibility as our main goal. Some of your favorite stores will have a hard time transitioning from offline to online, for some that may be impossible. So we truly appreciate any and all of your support at this time, even if it’s just a shout out to a friend about us, or a follow on social!
There are also undoubtedly folx in your community who desperately need assistance whether they be elderly, immune compromised or facing racism and xenophobia and fearful of leaving their home. Many food pantries are also in need of non perishable and monetary donations. We get through times like these + emerge better on the other side by being proactive and looking out for one another.
Stay smart, stay safe, be kind and wash your hands.
-The Shudio Team,
Merl, Johanna, Trees & Vanessa