UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19
UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19:
Our shop is temporarily CLOSED due to the Illinois Stay-At-Home Order.
Plants are only available for pick up or drop off delivery; we do NOT ship plants.
W A Y S TO S H O P :
Feel free to shop through our Instagram and Website.
FREE CURBSIDE PICK UP
Wednesdays + Saturdays 12-4p
- Orders must be made 2 hours in advance (i.e. Sally wants to pick up their order on Saturday, May 16th at 1p; order must be placed by Saturday, May 16th at 11a)
- If possible, please write your preferred time in the note section at checkout. We will be in touch via email for order confirmation.
FREE DROP OFF
(drop off time varies depending on nearby deliveries for that week)
- Delivery within 5 miles require an order minimum of $10+
- Delivery within 5-8 miles require an order minimum of $50+
- Orders must be placed by Tuesday 7p (i.e. Mary wants to have their order dropped off on Wednesday, May 13th; order must be placed by Tuesday, May 12th by 7p)
- If possible, please write your preferred time in the note section at checkout. We will be in touch via email for order confirmation
APPOINTMENT BY REQUEST
- 30 min appointments, 2 people max
- Shop privately with our new boutique set-up
- Includes plants, apothecary, paper goods and more
- Vintage clothing is not available for appointments
- Appointments must be arranged and confirmed 24 hours in advance (I.e. Joshua wants to make an appointment for Saturday, May 23rd 2-2:30p; inquiry must be made earlier in the week and confirmed no later than Friday, May 22nd 2p with our team)
- If interested, please email your first and last name, preferred time slot, phone #, and items you’re looking for to email@example.com .
2-3 business days for domestic US orders
expect slight delays due to COVID-19
P O L I C I E S :
- Returns + exchanges are extended a week after the shop reopening (date TBA)
- Vintage returns will be issued store credit
- Jewelry returns will be issued refunds or store credit
- NO RETURNS on apothecary, plants, and paper goods
- Read our full return policies here.
**For local drop off and pick up, please add your preferred time if possible. We will be in touch via email for order confirmation.
We - and all small businesses alike - are approaching this time of uncertainty as best we can, with responsibility as our main goal. Some of your favorite stores will have a hard time transitioning from offline to online, for some that may be impossible. So we truly appreciate any and all of your support at this time, even if it’s just a shout out to a friend about us, or a follow on social!
There are also undoubtedly folx in your community who desperately need assistance whether they be elderly, immune compromised or facing racism and xenophobia and fearful of leaving their home. Many food pantries are also in need of non perishable and monetary donations. We get through times like these + emerge better on the other side by being proactive and looking out for one another.
Stay smart, stay safe, be kind and wash your hands.
-The Shudio Team,
Merl, Johanna, Trees & Vanessa