UPDATES DUE TO COVID-19 (as of October 15th, 2020)
Our shop is now O P E N .
Plants are only available for pick up or drop off delivery; we do NOT ship plants.
Wednesday through Sunday 11a-6p (with the exception of September 5th and 6th).
Masks are required.
- 6 customers are allowed in the shop at a time
- Sanitizer stations are available for customers at the door and cash wrap
- Vintage clothing is fully sanitized / steamed between customer tries
- New products, iPads, card readers, styluses, pens, and surfaces are sanitized multiple times throughout the day
- Our team is required to wear masks
- Our team consistently and thoroughly washes their hands / sanitizes
- Our team uses one-time cloth towels that are bleached and sanitized between batches
- Our bathroom is not currently available for general public usage (exception: vendors, artists, and affiliates)
FREE IN-STORE PICKUP
Wednesdays through Sundays 11a - 6p
- Orders must be made 2 hours in advance (i.e. Sally wants to pick up their order on Friday, August 7th at 1p; order must be placed by Friday, August 7th by 11a)
- We will text you the day of for when your order is ready for pickup.
- If you are purchasing a pot + plant and would like them potted together, please let us know in your note at checkout.
FREE DROP-OFF DELIVERY
Wednesdays 10a - 2p (SPECIAL NOTE: delivery will be Friday, October 23rd instead of Wednesday, October 21st due to schedule conflicts)
(drop off time varies depending on nearby deliveries for that week)
- Delivery within 5 miles require an order minimum of $10+
- Delivery within 5-8 miles require an order minimum of $50+
- We will delivery to addresses within 12 miles of our shop for an additional fee [$2 for every mile over 8 miles]
- Orders must be placed by Tuesday 7p (i.e. Mary wants to have their order dropped off on Wednesday, August 12th; order must be placed by Tuesday, August 11th by 7p)
- We will email or text you the day before drop-off.
- In the note at checkout, please include any details we should know for an easy, minimal-contact delivery (i.e. leave on porch, call when arriving, etc.)
5-10 business days for domestic US orders
expect delays due to COVID-19
P O L I C I E S :
- Returns + exchanges on orders made prior to June 12th are extended a week after the shop reopening (date TBA)
- Vintage returns will be issued store credit
- Jewelry returns will be issued refunds or store credit
- NO RETURNS on apothecary, plants, and paper goods
- Read our full return policies here.
We - and all small businesses alike - are approaching this time of uncertainty as best we can, with responsibility as our main goal. Some of your favorite stores will have a hard time transitioning from offline to online, for some that may be impossible. So we truly appreciate any and all of your support at this time, even if it’s just a shout out to a friend about us, or a follow on social!
There are also undoubtedly folx in your community who desperately need assistance whether they be elderly, immune compromised or facing racism and xenophobia and fearful of leaving their home. Many food pantries are also in need of non perishable and monetary donations. We get through times like these + emerge better on the other side by being proactive and looking out for one another.
Stay smart, stay safe, be kind and wash your hands.
-The Shudio Team,
Merl, Johanna, Trees & Vanessa